team-vespa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF3 Battlefield 3 gaming group UK

Vespa Squad FB
Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel
Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 am by Dewitts81

» Vespa team members
Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 am by alockofbumfluff

» Registering your team
Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 am by alockofbumfluff

» Want to challenge the team
Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 pm by alockofbumfluff

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:46 am

revolver 50 cal

revolver 50 cal

Hey friend, do you have any contacts for other friendly clans that you have played squad rush against and arn't knobs? Also how are you fixed for another Sqd Rush match in a couple of Fridays time? Chat soon!

https://team-vespa.forumotion.co.uk/

revolver 50 cal

revolver 50 cal

Friday 10th August around 8 O`Clock .

First people to confirm are as follows

Washablsatsuma
Bigbadpar
Revolver50cal
Dewitts

If anyone else shows an interest then i will be happy to take a back seat for this one.

revolver 50 cal

revolver 50 cal

Ment to ask you m8, we are a year old 31st August and are having a fun night just for lolz, at the min we have 18 names (give or take a few who dont turn up) if we had some free slots nearer would you and the other sqd rush quys like to join us?

From Champer999 -The Real Gaming Cartel

chunkylover750

Will go reserve if required

bert g4g

wheres the footage guys of our match you accuse a player of mine so wheres the evidence or is it theres no evidence because your just sore loosers

revolver 50 cal

revolver 50 cal

WTF?

Dewitts81

Dewitts81

Hang on a minute BERT!!!!

As i recall we never called anyone a cheater.

All we said was a couple of our players were glitching and lost weapons.

We are all grown ups here (i think).

And i do have footage of it, its just that i have a life outside of computer games and it takes a long time to upload. If you stay patent i will get it up for all to see.

8Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 am

bertyg4g

you guys dont know about the shitty messages i had of tel calling us glitching bastards i even said we,d replay you but tel just deleted me of his fl so im pretty pissed over it and all i want to see is the evidence of bulldog lagging as we always watch our players and he didnt lag he just killed you fair and square.so i didnt make this what it is tel did.i have no issues with you guys just tel i had my 2 accounts deleted of here aswell so this is the only way i could contact you.

9Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 am

bertyg4g

and another thing guys if you had issues with your players or ours you dont wait till you lose to call it out you message the team and rearange but you should know this if your playing matches,my site isnt happy over this so please help sort it,if you do want to rematch were happy to do so

10Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 am

Dewitts81

Dewitts81

Im sorry if it has got to this, but i dont know what has been said between other members.
I have the footage, but it is only from my point of view. My team mates on the night said there was alot of glitching and lose of weapons. I will try to get that footage on here asap i will message you when it is up.
The only other thing is if you have a problem with Terry then thats between you and him. Sending messages like that to our site is not going to get this resolved.
I will try to get this sorted as soon as i can, all i can ask is if you can bear with me while i get to the bottom of this and post the video.

11Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 am

bertyg4g

i do apologise for message and i hope to see the vid soon but i promise there was no issues our end

12Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 am

revolver 50 cal

revolver 50 cal

For one..if your site isnt happy about it do you really think a rematch is worth it?
The guys that took part in the game are pretty genuine.
Clearly there is history between your lot and Terry,which i would like to distance myself from as i play for fun and enjoyment.
Declare to the world that you`ve beat us,whoop!
Mature gaming? i think not!

13Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm

alockofbumfluff

alockofbumfluff

Ok

We lost you won, we are liars and you are not.

We are sorry and now your happy

The end

Now what i would do is let it go as this is the work of obsession here which is not healthy.

Personally we have a life outside of x box. We are pals here and all get on and have no rules or arguments about games.

"WE ARE LIARS"
"WE ARE SORRY FOR BEING LIARS"

Continously sending messages about this sodding game is sad.

I suggest!

1. Get out more see the world go for drinks take the mrs out "MEET PEOPLE"
2. limit the amount of x box you play
3. Get real friends that you can physically see and touch
4. Dont always believe what x box friends say as they could be lying.
5. Just because some one plays computer games with you (every night in your case)Does not mean they are your mate. They could be any one.

So ill end this with

YOU WIN WE LOSE NOW FECK OFF AND GIVE IT A REST WILL YEH YOU SOUND LIKE SOME ONE WHO SITS INFRONT OF COMPUTER GAMES ALL DAY. !!!!!

http://www.team-vespa.com

14Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 pm

berty197

lmao tel these guys will see what your like soon yeah we won because your tactics are bad thats all and i trust my guys all of them

15Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Empty Re: Game Challenge From Real Gaming Cartel Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 am

Dewitts81

Dewitts81

WHY DONT EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT NOW

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER IT, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]